Friday, February 26, 2010

Dim Sum

We headed up the road to Yama Sushi, wanting once and for all to get it out of the way, yet we find the shutters well and truly down. Not this time. Instead we head to one of the few restaurants left on London Road, Dim Sum. Inside was so much nicer than it looks and the service was quick and courteous. Complementary prawn crackers, mmmmm, there are never quite enough of these, as we perused the menu. We ordered the mixed platter to start and when it arrived it had our old favourites along with some newbies. I ordered dragon & phoenix, he ordered mixed seafood in XO sauce. His was better than mine. It was ages ago and I can barely remember but I know that his, yet again was nicer than mine and I wish’d I’d ordered satay prawns. Apologies for the delayed and rather rubbish post, I'll try to be more prompt next time so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment