Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zeugmas Mark II

The second Zeugmas on the clock is literally five minutes walk away from the first. The restaurants were similarly decked out, both no frills with an allusion to Mediterranean style, in the air hung the fragrant perfume of char grilled meat and spices. Again we were presented with bread and olives, again they were greedily consumed as we ordered our meal. Making a distinct point of choosing different meals from our previous venture I chose a chicken dish with a sauce that I can’t remember the name of. It was interesting and very enjoyable but I ended up swapping meals with my co-clocker as his dish was superb. Another chicken dish but this time with a yoghurty rice accompaniment which rocked my tiny little world. The collection of flavours worked perfectly together and despite ordering a starter, which I’d eaten all up, I was able to finish my meal and was indeed left wanting moor.

No comments:

Post a Comment