Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The End?

As we’ve consumed our last morsel of food for London Road Clock, we’ve experienced some great meals and uncovered some true gems, there’s been highs and lows, laughter and tears! I’m not even over dramatising either, I feel I should say that this isn’t necessarily the end of my little musings on my little blog. We’re considering an Ecclessall Road Clock, so stay tuned for updates on that, and I’ll let you all know where’s good to eat in Krakow. We might have to wait a while for our purses and waistlines to return to normal as both have received some punishment over the last 6 months. While chowing down in Golden Lee and toasting to a successful clock (don’t stop until you clock) we wondered how much we’d actually spent, we could probably work it out as I’ve written a detailed account of everything we’d eaten. We decided it wasn’t the best idea as we’d feel horrible with guilty once we knew. So next Ecclessall Road, and who knows what after that possibly the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment